We’re now offering the option to pay your dancer’s tuition online. We’ve tried to make the online tuition payment process as easy as possible and will continue to streamline it in the coming months.
Feel free to send us any feedback regarding your experience with the online tuition payment system.
Fall 2018 Tuition
- Tuition per Semester: Due in August for Fall Semester, and January for Winter/Spring Semester.
- Payment Plan Available:
- Fall Semester: 4 Payments, due in August, October, November, & December.
- Winter/Spring Semester: 5 Payments, due in January, February, March, April, May.
- Payment includes a $10 processing fee.
- Must be enrolled in auto-pay with a credit card.
- For Levels 3-6, if a month is missed, then tuition is still owed for that month.
- SJDT Adult Open Classes:
- Per Class: $17 drop in rate per class or $160 for a 10 class card
- Class Card: $160 for 10 classes
- Professional Dancer Rate: $15.00/class or $140.00 for 10 classes
- Tuition Includes: Conditioning and Chinese Tumbling classes for all levels (except Pre-Ballet).
- Make Up Policy: A missed class may be made up within the same semester in the level below.
- Tuition Commitment: Upon enrollment, students commit to paying tuition for the entire semester. If classes are missed, they may be made up in accordance with the make up policy.
- Master Classes: Costs for Master Classes are an additional fee that everyone (including boys and scholarship students) must pay. If a Master Class occurs in place of a regularly scheduled class, students still owe the Master Class fee but may make up that regularly scheduled class in accordance with the make up policy.
- Summer Intensive & Summer Classes: Students on scholarships (including boys) pay full tuition for the Summer Intensive program and for Summer Session classes.
- Placement Class Fee: $25.00
- Academic Registration Fee: $75.00
- Sibling Discount: 10% (with one sibling on full paid tuition, lowest tuition will be discounted)
- Late Tuition Fee (after 1st day of class): $30.00
- Returned Check Fee: $30.00
- All prices are subject to change, but additional costs may include:
- SJDT Uniform Leotard (required for Levels 1-6): $25-50
- Warm Up Suits (required for Levels 4-6): $125.00
- Nutcracker Participation Fee: $225.00
- Spring Performance Fee: $125-175
- Master Class Fee: $25.00
- Summer Intensive Audition Fee (for Levels 3-6): $25.00
- Nutcracker Workshop: $25.00
All tuition and fees are non-refundable.
Fee amounts payable by cash, check, credit card online or at the front desk.